Acrylgel Set, POLY2
- Reviews (0)
Introducing the Wild&Mild Acrylgel Set (also known as polygel), the ultimate solution for achieving salon-quality nails in the comfort of your own home. This innovative set combines the best of both worlds – the strength and durability of acrylics with the ease of application of gel.
With the Wild&Mild Acrylgel Set, you can create stunning nail extensions, overlays, or even intricate nail art designs. The kit includes everything you need to get started. Our Acrylgel formula is specially designed to provide a flawless, long-lasting finish that is chip-resistant and lightweight.
- Durable, flexible and customizable nails (wear up to 3-4 weeks)
- Light-weight and natural looking results with no harm to natural nail plate
- Super easy application with dual forms (included)
- Quick 60 sec LED curing (LED lamp included)
- No airborne dust when filed
- Free of harmful & forbidden chemicals
- Easily removable (soak-off or buff)
- Additionally usable together with UV gel polish colors
- Vegan – no animal derived ingredients
- Cruelty-free – no animal testing
HOW TO USE:
- Gently push back your cuticles with orange wood stick and cut the cuticles, if necessary.
- Cut and file your nails to shorter length, and gently buff the surface with 180 or higher grit nail file. Wash and dry your hands thoroughly. Make sure the hands are completely dry.
- Select the correct set of dual forms for all your nails. The dual form should be bit larger on the sides of the nails, than your actual nail. This will prevent any spaces being created once the acrylgel has hardened.
- Apply primer to dry the nail surface and create a better adhering surface for UV base coat
- Apply thin coat of the UV base coat and cure it under UV LED lamp for 60 seconds.
- Squeeze a small amount of acrylgel out of the tube, and use the spatula to apply the acrylgel to the inside of the dual form. Dip the brush in slip solution, give it a little dap on a cloth or paper towel to remove excess slip solution. Use the brush to spread the acrylgel inside of the dual form. Note, that the sides of the dual form are covered with gel and the cuticle side is thinner, the middle part a bit thicker. Make sure to not over use the acrylgel and keep the thickness thin, otherwise it can lift more easily.
- Place the acrylgel-coated dual form on your nail starting from the cuticle side and lightly press to adhere so that the natural nail surface is covered 100% with acrylgel.
- Remove any excess acrylgel that squeezed out the sides and smooth the product underneath the free edge of the dual form with brush dipped in slip solution.
- If necessary, attach nail clip to your finger to keep dual form firmly in place.
- Cure it under the LED lamp for 60 seconds. If necessary, repeat the step and cure it from different angle.
- Gently pop off the dual form by squeezing the sides of the dual form.
- File and shape your new nails to wanted length and shape and smooth the edges.
- Remove the excess dust with the dust brush provided.
- Lastly, apply the UV top coat on modelled nail and cure it under UV LED lamp for 60 seconds.
Repeat this process with all the other nails.
NOTE! For professional use only. Please follow the guidelines. Keep the products intact from the cuticles and skin. This will prevent any type of allergies and keeps acrylgel nails from lifting. For more detailed instructions and a tutorial video please have a look at the product page at wildandmild.eu.
HOW TO REMOVE:
- Clip off any length. If you used acrylgel to create nail enhancements, use nail clippers from the acrylgel set to trim off the extra length.
- File down the majority of the product on top of your nails without filing the natural nail. If you built up the nails really thick, this will help save you some time with the soak-off.
- To protect your cuticles from the gel polish remover, cover the nail’s cuticle area with cuticle oil.
- Soak them off. Dip pieces of cotton in gel polish remover (not included in the set) and wrap each nail with the cotton. With nail clips or small squares of foil, wrap your nail to hold the cotton in place while the gel polish remover breaks down the acrylgel underneath. Soak them for about 10 minutes.
- Scrape off the residue. Once the gel polish remover has softened the product underneath, use a cuticle pusher to gently scrape the remaining residue off. Don’t force it! Repeat steps three and four until the product has loosened up enough to gently scrape away.
- Apply a nail treatment. With all that filing, soaking, and scraping, your nails and cuticles will likely need a little help with recovery. Apply nail oil on your bare nails and cuticles, just rub it in. Use Wild&Mild Ultimate Rescue, if your nails look very damaged or Vital Force to give them back the shine, strengthen nail and protect the nail plate.